Andrea primarily focuses her practice on complex business litigation within highly regulated industries, including healthcare, telecommunications, and financial services. She has represented clients, both companies and individuals, in connection with government and internal investigations as well as commercial disputes.
Andrea also has experience with transactional and general corporate matters, including commercial real estate transactions, corporate governance issues, and business entity formation.
Prior to joining the firm, Andrea practiced in both the corporate and commercial litigation practice groups at a large regional law firm. Andrea is a Louisville native and graduated first in her class from the University of Louisville Law School.
Areas Of Practice
- Complex Commercial & Business Litigation
- Arbitration & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Class Action
- Commercial Real Estate & Title
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- First Amendment & Media Law
- Managed Care Litigation
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- University of Louisville School of Law, Louisville, Kentucky
- J.D. - 2015
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Honors: Graduated First in her Class
- Hampshire College, Amherst, Massachusetts
- B.S. - 2006
- Major: Legal Studies
- Coalition for the Homeless, Board of Directors